that whenever David Tennant takes a photo with another dude, it instantly looks like they’re secretly in a relationship? I mean…
- Awkward first date
- Better second one
- A night after their third
- Official engagement photos
- “You may now kiss the groom.”
- A tid bit angsty following their first fight as a married couple
- They made up!
- Clearly, he scored himself a Trophy Husband.
“OFFICIAL ENGAGEMENT” PHOTO IS KILLING ME SOFTLY
- That Facebook picture he used to get his exes jealous.
- That weekend away with his husband but he found himself spending too much time with his husbands brother.
- That one time he really wished he hadn’t drank that last one.
This is the best post on Tumblr. I’m crying.
- Hufflepuff. HUFF le PUFF.
- They’re mostly considered nice and peaceful.
- They live right by the kitchen.
- Their head of house teaches herbology.
- “Badger” is exactly the kind of animal a stoner would come up with.
- Slytherins obviously do cocaine.
Matt: ‘Extreme’, you always use the word ‘extreme’.
Karen: That’s because it is extreme! This is a show of extremity!
Karen: I clapped myself.
Matt: Always! She always claps herself! Like if it’s the end of a block and they’re like “alright that’s a wrap for Amy” she goes WOOOOOOO. [claps]
Karen: I’m speaking in riddles today.
Matt: You always speak in riddles.
Question: How long did it take the two of you to develop the chemistry you have on screen together?
Karen: I think it’s always developing and always evolving and moving on.
Matt: Five o clock, egg and cress!
Karen: Oh! He has egg and cress every day!
Matt: You know the dance baby.
Matt: We’re great mates, though, that makes a difference doesn’t it?
Karen: Yeah, yeah it really helps because if we didn’t get on.. it would be pretty awful.
Matt: That would be bad.
Karen: Because I look at this face 24/7 pretty much.
Karen: This is my life. Every day. I see him in tweed.
Matt: So what happens is I go down to Karen’s house because we live really close and we learn our lines together and every day I’m there, I walk in and it’s just MTV on repeat, just music videos-
Karen: It’s on loop.
Matt: On loop and Karen is there watching and dancing. She’s a music video buff.
Matt: We’ll go to the supermarket every night, get a sandwich, and trot home to learn lines. Sometimes we’ll phone each other and say: ‘How’s it going? Really badly? Me too. Do you want to come over and practise?
Matt: I love Karen very much. I saw her last night actually. She cracks me up, that girl. She is brilliant and I’m very proud of her. We’ve come so far as a team and we’re grown as actors. We’ve shared something we will never forget. I’m sure it will be a common bond between us for a long time.